San Antonio Spurs fans were feeling the Heat during Game 1 of the NBA Finals after the air conditioning stopped working in the second quarter. It’s around 88 degrees inside the AT&T Center as Doris Burke reported because of an electrical failure, so its no wonder fans were using papers to try and cool themselves down.
- Latest On The Mike Hart Situation As UM’s RB Coach
- Former Michigan LB Signee Jaden Smith Is Signing With SEC Program
- Michigan Looks All Set To Land A Top Coach From SEC Territory
- After Signing With Georgia, Top WR Recruit Has Interesting Message After Losing Position Coach
- Even Michigan State Football Players Are Taking Shots At Juwan Howard