The Michigan Friars sung a parody to Mrs. Robinson, by Simon and Garfunkel. The song doesn’t get going until the two minute mark, so hang in there. I wish I could sing like this!
- Michigan Is Set To Have A Gauntlet ’24 Schedule With USC, UCLA Games
- Michigan Freshman All Smiles With Fellow Ohio 4* Recruit Set To Visit
- Top Ohio Recruit Takes Home MVP Honors At Michigan Camp, Clearly Likes The Wolverines
- An Elite Recruit Is Taking Note Of Michigan After Transfer Wallace Joins Team
- North Carolina Recruit Sets Commitment Date, Trending Maize and Blue