Without a doubt, there is no other tennis court in the world that has quite the view of Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai. The tennis court, which was originally a grass helipad was transformed into a court at 650 feet above ground. Back in 2005, Roger Federer and Andre Agassi were brave enough to test it out in order to promote the Dubai Open. Hope your not afraid of heights because these pictures are terrifying!
- Former OSU Players Had Some Ugly Things To Say About Kyle McCord’s Transfer
- Looks Like A Freshman OSU DB Is Wondering Who’s Going To Pay Him
- Former Five-Star, Top 5 Recruit Enters Portal For Ohio State
- Looks Like Michigan State Could Be Landing A Major Transfer Portal QB
- Insider Puts In Big Prediction For Michigan To Flip Top USC Pledge