Steve Kerr and the Golden State Warriors won their 12th straight game Saturday against the Chicago Bulls in the United Center. Playing in the arena where he won 3-NBA Championships with the Bulls, Kerr, the coach of the Golden State Warriors, got a little heated in the 2nd quarter. After Taj Gibson should have been called for interference when he made contact with the ball on the cylinder of the rim, Kerr was called for a technical foul when he started screaming at the ref.
- Ohio State Pledge And Nation’s Top Recruit Clearly Turned Off By Buckeyes Lately
- A Michigan Rival Tabbed ‘Team To Watch’ For Former Five-Star QB Dante Moore
- Michigan Pledge Wins Mr. Ohio For Football, Recruiting Others To Join Him
- Former Five-Star QB Out Of Michigan Enters Transfer Portal
- Michigan Had An Epic Celebration In The Locker Room Following OSU Win