During Team USA’s exhibition game vs. Puerto Rico at Madison Square Garden on Friday, Steph Curry threw an impressive behind-the-back pass to James Harden off a tipped pass on a fastbreak. Curry and Warrior teammate Klay Thompson have been looking for a third splash brother as of late, and I think they may have found him.
- Ohio State Pledge And Nation’s Top Recruit Clearly Turned Off By Buckeyes Lately
- A Michigan Rival Tabbed ‘Team To Watch’ For Former Five-Star QB Dante Moore
- Michigan Pledge Wins Mr. Ohio For Football, Recruiting Others To Join Him
- Former Five-Star QB Out Of Michigan Enters Transfer Portal
- Michigan Had An Epic Celebration In The Locker Room Following OSU Win