Andy Murray and Great Britian were unable to break a 76-year Wimbledon men’s singles title drought. Murray lost to Roger Federer in four sets, coming up just short of his first major championship. All of GB was at the edge of their seat, hoping to end this unfortunate losing streak taking place in their own backyard. Andy Murray’s tears represent the tears of the entire nation.
- Former OSU Players Had Some Ugly Things To Say About Kyle McCord’s Transfer
- Looks Like A Freshman OSU DB Is Wondering Who’s Going To Pay Him
- Former Five-Star, Top 5 Recruit Enters Portal For Ohio State
- Looks Like Michigan State Could Be Landing A Major Transfer Portal QB
- Insider Puts In Big Prediction For Michigan To Flip Top USC Pledge