Rob Gronkowski is known for spiking the ball after scoring a touchdown. Gronkowski’s sure hands turned into butterfingers on his first spike attempt of the season against the Tennessee Titans.
- Here’s Why The Announcement Of Michigan’s Defensive Coaches Is Taking So Long
- Ohio State Reports Several NCAA Violations, Including Tampering With A Transfer
- First Look At Michigan’s New Transfer Lineman
- Michigan Freshman Makes Clear His Intentions For Future
- Michigan Freshman Has Cryptic Message After Transfer Portal Closes