With how quickly Marques Colston turned towards the middle of the field and loaded up to throw the ball across the field, my guess is this was a designed play. He was right on the sideline and could have easily stepped out and instead he chucked the ball across the field, forwards, and ended the game. I hope for his sake it was a designed play, because as stupid of a designed play it was, it would have been even dumber for him to do this on his own.
- Here’s Why The Announcement Of Michigan’s Defensive Coaches Is Taking So Long
- Ohio State Reports Several NCAA Violations, Including Tampering With A Transfer
- First Look At Michigan’s New Transfer Lineman
- Michigan Freshman Makes Clear His Intentions For Future
- Michigan Freshman Has Cryptic Message After Transfer Portal Closes