The Lions have been getting a lot of hype recently, and rightfully so. They finished the year beating the Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Miami Dolphins and the Minnesota Vikings. Detroit features a player in Ndamukong Suh, who at the age of 24 is one of the most feared players in the NFL. Add to that, Nick Fiarley, this years first round pick should provide the Lions with a deadly combination at defensive tackle for years to come. There’s definitely a lot to like about next year’s Lions team on paper. However, unless they can stay away from the injury bug and fill some roster spots in free agency, Detroit will not come close to meeting expectations.
- Top Young Michigan DB Posts Picture From “LSU’
- Looks Like Michigan Is Trending Down For A Five-Star Target
- Several Other UM Strength Staffers Have Joined Jim Harbaugh With The Chargers
- Chris Partridge Is Headed To The NFL After Landing New Job
- Harbaugh, Chargers Land Another Top College Assistant To Staff