San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick scored a touchdown in the third quarter and decided to poke fun at the Carolina Panthers starting QB. Kaepernick mocked Cam Newton by first doing the patented “Superman celebration” and then followed it up by Kaepernicking. Kaepernick and the 49ers were able to back up the talk as they won 23-10.
- Here’s Why The Announcement Of Michigan’s Defensive Coaches Is Taking So Long
- Ohio State Reports Several NCAA Violations, Including Tampering With A Transfer
- First Look At Michigan’s New Transfer Lineman
- Michigan Freshman Makes Clear His Intentions For Future
- Michigan Freshman Has Cryptic Message After Transfer Portal Closes