We yesterday saw the ridiculous photo of Zach LaVine’s vertical leap at a Lakers pre-draft workout. Now the Lakers have released this Vine showing the 19-year-old reaching 46-inches on his vertical leap, which set a Lakers franchise record.
- Michigan Freshman Has Cryptic Message After Transfer Portal Closes
- Former Five-Star Recruit Enters Transfer Portal For A&M
- Top Young Michigan DB Posts Picture From “LSU’
- Looks Like Michigan Is Trending Down For A Five-Star Target
- Several Other UM Strength Staffers Have Joined Jim Harbaugh With The Chargers