Safe to say that Lance Stephenson was in the head of the Miami Heat and LeBron James during Game 5. Not only did Stephenson briefly join the Heat huddle while Erik Spoelstra was talking to his players during the second half, but the 23-year-old was seen blowing in the ear of James. Thanks in part to Stephenson’s breath, Indiana lives another day after winning game 5, 93-90.
- Michigan State’s Former Top Recruit Now Trending To Other B1G Program
- Five-Star DL Set To Visit Michigan Names Who Is Current Top Schools
- OSU Fans Seem To Be Irking Its Top Commitment After Visiting SEC School
- Top SEC Territory Sets Commitment Date Right After A Michigan Visit
- Nation’s Top Center, Five-Star Recruit Post Notable Pictures From Visit