Down as many as 20 points the Oklahoma City Thunder nearly snuck out a win in Game 5 against the Memphis Grizzlies. Even after Kevin Durant was distracted by Joey Crawford and missing his second free throw right before this, the Thunder still had a chance for the win in the final shot down a point. Unfortunately for the Thunder failthful, Serge Ibaka’s tip in at the buzzer was waved off, and the OKC is just one more loss away from another early playoffs exit.
- Here’s Why The Announcement Of Michigan’s Defensive Coaches Is Taking So Long
- Ohio State Reports Several NCAA Violations, Including Tampering With A Transfer
- First Look At Michigan’s New Transfer Lineman
- Michigan Freshman Makes Clear His Intentions For Future
- Michigan Freshman Has Cryptic Message After Transfer Portal Closes