The trash talking between the San Antonio Spurs and the Miami Heat has already begun with the NBA Finals just days away from kicking off. One billboard in San Antonio has written, “Built vs. Bought”, which is referencing the Heat’s Big 3–Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and LeBron James–two of which were signed through free-agency vs. the Spurs’ Big 3–Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker–all of which were drafted by the team.
- Michigan No Longer In Contention For Five-Star Target, Once Favoring Wolverines?
- Looks Like Michigan Could Flip 4* Committed Elsewhere On National Signing Day
- Looks Like Michigan Could Be On Commitment Watch With Top Local Recruit
- Five-Star Nyckoles Harbor Receives Prediction Ahead Of Decision
- Michigan To Lose Out On Top Transfer Portal Target To Ohio State?