The Detroit Tigers beat the New York Yankees 8-1 and swept the ALCS. Detroit led or was tied with the Yankees during the entire series. Jhonny Peralta and Miguel Cabrera both had two-run home runs off C.C. Sabathia during the fourth inning. Max Scherzer kept the Yankees hitters off balance, striking out 12 in nearly six inning of work. Detroits’ starting pitchers had a 1.02 ERA in this postseason. They advanced to the World Series for the first time since 2006.
- Here’s Why The Announcement Of Michigan’s Defensive Coaches Is Taking So Long
- Ohio State Reports Several NCAA Violations, Including Tampering With A Transfer
- First Look At Michigan’s New Transfer Lineman
- Michigan Freshman Makes Clear His Intentions For Future
- Michigan Freshman Has Cryptic Message After Transfer Portal Closes