Jermaine Kearse gave the Seahawks a insurmountable 36-0 lead over the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl with this 23-yard touchdown catch. Kearse was able to break five potential Broncos tacklers with two really impressive spin-moves. Kearse finished with 5-catches for 65-yards.
- Here’s Why The Announcement Of Michigan’s Defensive Coaches Is Taking So Long
- Ohio State Reports Several NCAA Violations, Including Tampering With A Transfer
- First Look At Michigan’s New Transfer Lineman
- Michigan Freshman Makes Clear His Intentions For Future
- Michigan Freshman Has Cryptic Message After Transfer Portal Closes