- Shaq-daddy learns a thing about sleep apnea.
- Video: Baseball rainy-day antics.
- Ohio State Players display their manhood.
- Lance Armstrong accused of doping.
- Novak Djokovic refuses to lose.
- Lionel Messi’s skills are undeniable.
- NBA lottery order.
- Notre Dame paid Weis a lot to leave.
- Pictures: UCONN at the White House.
Week in sports:
Monday Game 4: Dallas Mavericks at Oklahoma Thunder (9pm ESPN).
Game 5: Tampa Bay Lighting at Boston Bruins (8pm Versus).
Tuesday Game 4: Chicago Bulls at Miami Heat (8:30pm TNT).
Game 5: San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks (9pm Versus).
Wednesday Game 5: Oklahoma Thunder at Dallas Mavericks (9pm ESPN).
Game 6: Boston Bruins at Tampa Bay Lightning (8pm Versus)
Thursday Game 5: Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls (8:30pm TNT).
Game 6: Vancouver Canucks at San Jose (9pm Versus)
Friday Game 6 If necessary: Dallas Mavericks at Oklahoma Thunder (9pm ESPN).
Saturday Game 6 If necessary: Chicago Bulls at Miami Heat (8:30pm TNT).