Minnesota TE Maxx Williams has emerged as a freak of a tight end prospect and it was on full-display against Missouri in the Citrus Bowl. Williams hurdled two defenders on his way to the end zone on this awesome play. There is really no way to defend this.
- OSU’s Star Assistant Coach Reportedly Interviewing For Cincinnati Job
- Harbaugh Shares Offensive Weapon Who Will Go Pro After Season
- Appears A B1G School Is Favorite To Land Cade McNamara
- Michigan Looks To Be In Pole Position With Elite DB Target
- Miami Turning Up Heat On Flipping Another Top Michigan Commit