Minnesota TE Maxx Williams has emerged as a freak of a tight end prospect and it was on full-display against Missouri in the Citrus Bowl. Williams hurdled two defenders on his way to the end zone on this awesome play. There is really no way to defend this.
- Illini Coach Brad Underwood Continues To Stir Pot Ahead Of Top 5 Matchup
- Father Of Five-Star Committed Elsewhere Shoutsout UM’s Newest Five-Star Pledge
- Michigan Fan Puts Together Neat ‘Stealth’ Michigan Concept Jersey
- Former Five-Star Re-enters Name In Transfer Portal
- Tom Brady Reaches Out To Michigan’s Newest QB In Neat Fashion