Minnesota TE Maxx Williams has emerged as a freak of a tight end prospect and it was on full-display against Missouri in the Citrus Bowl. Williams hurdled two defenders on his way to the end zone on this awesome play. There is really no way to defend this.
- MSU Fans Are Not Happy About The Noon Kickoff Time vs. Michigan
- Harbaugh Seems Really Excited About Team For Upcoming Schedule
- Looks Like UM’s Newest Commit May Not Be Such A Sleeper Recruit After All
- Top Michigan Safety Target Delaying Decision?
- MSU BBall Player Sports Obscene Sign Of Harbaugh Ahead Of Rivalry Game