With four-star RB Jordan Marshall committed, the Wolverines are also pursuing Taylor Tatum, the No. 2 tailback in the country, who is set to visit in June.
- Michigan Is Set To Have A Gauntlet ’24 Schedule With USC, UCLA Games
- Michigan Freshman All Smiles With Fellow Ohio 4* Recruit Set To Visit
- Top Ohio Recruit Takes Home MVP Honors At Michigan Camp, Clearly Likes The Wolverines
- An Elite Recruit Is Taking Note Of Michigan After Transfer Wallace Joins Team
- North Carolina Recruit Sets Commitment Date, Trending Maize and Blue