Michigan’s Nik Stauskas finished the night with 19 points on 5-6 shooting from the three point line. After the game, the sophomore guard from Toronto, Canada, who helped fuel Michigan’s 80-75 win over Michigan State, blew a kiss to the Breslin Center crowd. Would expect nothing less from a rivalry game.
- Michigan Is Set To Have A Gauntlet ’24 Schedule With USC, UCLA Games
- Michigan Freshman All Smiles With Fellow Ohio 4* Recruit Set To Visit
- Top Ohio Recruit Takes Home MVP Honors At Michigan Camp, Clearly Likes The Wolverines
- An Elite Recruit Is Taking Note Of Michigan After Transfer Wallace Joins Team
- North Carolina Recruit Sets Commitment Date, Trending Maize and Blue