Michael Kidd Gilchrist, one of the key players on Kentucky’s 2012 National Championship team, lost a bet to Charlotte Bobcat teammate Kemba Walker on Monday night. Walker, widely known as the player who led Connecticut to a National Championship the year before in 2011, made MKG wear a Kemba Walker UConn jersey shirt after the game as a part of a bet the two made.
- Michigan Freshman Has Cryptic Message After Transfer Portal Closes
- Former Five-Star Recruit Enters Transfer Portal For A&M
- Top Young Michigan DB Posts Picture From “LSU’
- Looks Like Michigan Is Trending Down For A Five-Star Target
- Several Other UM Strength Staffers Have Joined Jim Harbaugh With The Chargers