Gaffney High School (South Carolina) four-star wide receiver Shaq Davidson and small forward L.J. Peak decided to hold a joint commitment press conference. L.J. Peak put on a South Carolina hat, presumably committing to the Gamecocks and Davidson followed him and did the same. But after a few moments of wearing the Gamecocks hat, Peak tossed off the hat and put on a Georgetown Hoyas hat. The crowd was extremely happy when they both wore the South Carolina hats, and the reaction to the Georgetown hat wasn’t an overly enthusiastic one. I’m sure many Gamecocks fans and friends of his won’t soon forget what he did and they probably aren’t pleased. I would have to highly recommend not announcing your commitment like this as a highly touted high school recruit.
- Michigan Freshman Has Message To Top Recruit After Receiving Offer
- Rumblings Texas, Oklahoma Looking To Possibly Join This Conference
- Michigan Football Drops Awesome ‘Workout’ Video 45 Days Until Kickoff
- Michigan Pledge Has Message To Top Target After Announcing Commitment Date
- Top Michigan LB Target Sets Commitment Date