Famed QB coach George Whitfield who has worked with such players as Andrew Luck and Cam Newton, was visiting Ohio State when he took a look at the 40-yard-dash times of some of Ohio State’s players. Cornerback Bradley Roby is already thought of as one of the best cornerbacks who could enter the 2014 draft, and if he really runs a 4.26 40-yard-dash, teams will be falling all over themselves to draft him. Not to mention the fact that Braxton Miller posting a 4.32 40 has to be a very scary thought for many of the teams in the Big Ten.
- Latest On The Mike Hart Situation As UM’s RB Coach
- Former Michigan LB Signee Jaden Smith Is Signing With SEC Program
- Michigan Looks All Set To Land A Top Coach From SEC Territory
- After Signing With Georgia, Top WR Recruit Has Interesting Message After Losing Position Coach
- Even Michigan State Football Players Are Taking Shots At Juwan Howard