The Penn State Nittany Lions have made slight alterations to their uniforms every year since 2011 and this year has turned out to be no different. In 2011, they removed the white trim around the collar of their navy uniform. In 2012, they added names to the back of their uniforms. This year, the slight alteration is adding the Nittany Lion logo to the collar, and moving the Nike logo more to the center of the uniform. This may not seem like a big change for most schools, but Nittany Lions fans have to be wondering when the changes will stop. Personally, I like the look of the logo on the collar. Penn State has too classic of a uniform to do a wholesale change of it, but a few slight tweaks here and there to update the uniforms are good for them.
- Top Young Michigan DB Posts Picture From “LSU’
- Looks Like Michigan Is Trending Down For A Five-Star Target
- Several Other UM Strength Staffers Have Joined Jim Harbaugh With The Chargers
- Chris Partridge Is Headed To The NFL After Landing New Job
- Harbaugh, Chargers Land Another Top College Assistant To Staff