Terrance Davis, one of the top offensive line recruits in the 2016 class, clearly is high on the Wolverines. Not only did Davis and his mom wear Michigan gear at a camp, but the four-star out of Hyattsville, Maryland continues to put out Michigan-related images on Twitter: Davis has said that he will likely make his pledge on signing day, so his recruitment is far from over.
- Latest On The Mike Hart Situation As UM’s RB Coach
- Former Michigan LB Signee Jaden Smith Is Signing With SEC Program
- Michigan Looks All Set To Land A Top Coach From SEC Territory
- After Signing With Georgia, Top WR Recruit Has Interesting Message After Losing Position Coach
- Even Michigan State Football Players Are Taking Shots At Juwan Howard