In the age of the trick shot video, everyone is trying to get in on the action. Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr, brother of former #1 pick David Carr, drained this beauty over a two-story house on his first try. He launched the football into a basketball hoop that he couldn’t even see, and only his brother David and another friend saw it go in. The best part of this video might be David behind the camera going nuts after his brother made it. No word on whether or not David attempted the shot afterwards, but he probably missed or was sacked during his attempt.
- Latest On The Mike Hart Situation As UM’s RB Coach
- Former Michigan LB Signee Jaden Smith Is Signing With SEC Program
- Michigan Looks All Set To Land A Top Coach From SEC Territory
- After Signing With Georgia, Top WR Recruit Has Interesting Message After Losing Position Coach
- Even Michigan State Football Players Are Taking Shots At Juwan Howard