Another day, another example of ridiculous recruiting overkill. 5-star defensive tackle Matt Elam received 262 letters from Notre Dame in one single day, the same Matt Elam that received 182 letter earlier this year from the Kentucky Wildcats. Notre Dame referred to it as his “pot of gold” and I’m guessing that this is a recruiting record for overkill. His mailman must seriously hate both of these schools.
- Ohio State Pledge And Nation’s Top Recruit Clearly Turned Off By Buckeyes Lately
- A Michigan Rival Tabbed ‘Team To Watch’ For Former Five-Star QB Dante Moore
- Michigan Pledge Wins Mr. Ohio For Football, Recruiting Others To Join Him
- Former Five-Star QB Out Of Michigan Enters Transfer Portal
- Michigan Had An Epic Celebration In The Locker Room Following OSU Win