After finishing with the No. 1 recruiting class in the country, Michigan is looking to get started with the 2022 class. Seth Trimble, a four-star guard out of Wisconsin, is set to visit Ann Arbor soon. The No. 78 recruit in the class recently saw a prediction from Michigan insider Josh Henschke:
- Harbaugh Shares Lineman Who Has Locked Up Starting Spot
- UM Player Has Funny Response After Top Pledge Says He Can’t Wait To Get Back To OSU
- Harbaugh Making Five-Star Feel Like A Priority
- Insider Thinks Michigan Could Land Top Transfer Possibly This Weekend
- Top In-State Recruit Thinking ‘Best Players In State Play For Michigan’?