Although Michigan fell to the #3 Jayhawks 67-60, this was an impressive showing from a young Wolverine team. Kansas was led by the Morris twins, Marcus led Kansas with 22 points and Markief added 12. Freshmen Tim Hardaway Jr., led Michigan with 19 points and was instrumental in forcing overtime. Sophmore Darius Morris added 16 and 7 assists. Had either team shot better from the three point line (Kansas 16%, Michigan 14%), this game could have turned out much differently. However, the three pointers cannot overshadow the performance from the Wolverines and how they were able to hold a deadly Kansas offense mostly in check.
- Michigan Freshman Has Certainly Been Putting In Work At Weight Room
- Four-Star Michigan RB Target Sets Commitment Date, Trending This Way
- Elite Florida Recruit Has Michigan On His Mind After Offer
- Freshmen Showcase Athleticism In Crazy Dunk Video
- Elite Recruit Has Funny Quote About How Hard Michigan Is Recruiting Him