25. Texas A&M Aggies– There may not be a hotter jersey in college football than the Adidas sponsored Texas A&M Aggies ever since Johnny Football’s arrived on campus. The maroon and white go very well together.
24. Arizona State Sun Devils– New for last year, their alternate black jerseys have definitely been “nike-fied,” yet it seems to work for them. The massive pitchfork on the side of the helmet stands out perfectly against the all-black, while the numbers fading from yellow to white on the all-black jerseys look great. Few teams can get third jerseys to be successful, but ASU has done it right.
23. Baylor Bears– There may not be a cooler helmet in college football than the one the Baylor Bears gold one. The NIKE sponsored school was named the top jersey in Sporting News’ competition.
22. Auburn Tigers– Their color scheme of dark blue and bright orange is awesome, and the balance of all three colors in their home uniform is wonderfully done. Not to be forgotten is the multi-colored triple stripe on the helmet, to cap off this beauty.
21. Arizona Wildcats– The red, white and blue gives off a patriotic feel while still being quite unique. The faded striping on the pants blends perfectly with the pants, and the two different colored stripes on the helmet and pants matches the U of A logo perfectly.