5. Notre Dame Fighting Irish– Will be interesting to see whether Notre Dame, now a Under Armour school, has one college football’s most identifiable uniforms get changed. Nonetheless, N.D. has one of the best uniforms combos in the nation and very deserving of its top 5 ranking.
4. Alabama Crimson Tide-Next to Penn State, these are some of the most plain uniforms in the country. Yet, the Crimson home jerseys are very well put together, and the numbers on the helmet give it a unique look that fits them easily into the top 5.
3. USC Trojans-Another home uniform with a perfect color scheme and little flash. USC’s uniforms are a classic that have been donned by many first rounders.
2. Michigan Wolverines– Tough to choose between the Wolverines and Longhorns for best uniforms, but with the changes Adidas has made to Michigan’s uniforms including these alternatives, the No.1 spot goes to the Longhorns.
1. Texas Longhorns– The Longhorns have an iconic burnt orange home uniform. The orange and the white off set each other perfectly, and adding to the perfection is a solid white bucket with their classic logo on either side.