15. Miami (FL) Hurricanes– It’s all about the helmet here. Doesn’t really matter which jersey combo you put with them (I prefer the orange jersey and white pants), the helmet makes this uniform. They solid white and two tone logo is an instant classic and makes you think of the glory years back with Jimmy Johnson.
14. Georgia Bulldogs– Another standout color scheme with their red home uniforms, but the best part about these uniforms are the one of a kind pant striping. They are the only team in college football to have a solid colored pant, and then have a three stripes that are all different colors down the sides. A simple, yet classy look that they can call their own.
13. Oklahoma State Cowboys– I had never seen a team with an all grey uniform (helmet included), and I think that Oklahoma State did it nicely. The bright orange numbers let you see who’s on the field from a mile away, and they definitely earn some big points for their uniqueness.
12. Florida Gators– Have not like anything that Nike has done when it comes to Florida’s Pro Combat uniforms. If something looks as great as their home uniform, why change it? Few teams could pull off the orange helmet without a logo, but it is hard to envision The Swamp without it.
11. LSU Tigers– As many other uniforms that you will see in the top ten, the Tigers have a very unique uniform and an even more unique helmet. The white jersey works perfectly with the yellow helmet and pants, and due to the extreme heat in the South, is often adorned as a home jersey.