Xavier Worthy, a four-star WR and a top 100 recruit in the 2021 class, was expected to make his college decision on June 27th. All signs pointed to Oregon landed the Fresno, California product. However, the No. 95 recruit in the 2021 class decided to postpone his commitment and has since seen several predictions in favor of the Wolverines. Tabbed as one of the fastest recruits in the country, Worthy is believed to be close with fellow Californian Giles Jackson.
- Incoming Michigan QB Transfer Has Put Up Some Amazing Numbers
- Top Michigan Transfer Target Gives Timeline For Decision
- Five-Star Guard Clearly Loved Michigan Visit, Posts Funny Pic With Juwan Howard
- Michigan Loses Out On Top WR Target To Ohio State
- Michigan Seems To Be Taking ‘Beating OSU’ More Seriously Based On Photo