Domani Jackson, a top 10 recruit in the 2022 class and a USC pledge, recently took a visit to Alabama. While Michigan has been in contention and has been labeled his ‘dream school’, it looks like Roll Tide has all the momentum. Several insiders including Steve Wiltfong put in a prediction for Alabama:
- Five-Star ND Pledge Clearly Has Eye On Michigan After New Offer, Hire
- Signs Point To Michigan Losing A Four-Star Who Did Not Sign Early
- Harbaugh Might Be More Likely Headed To NFL Than Return To Michigan
- Elite Ohio Recruit Visits Michigan, Very Happy With New UM Coach Hire
- Are Rumblings Of A Michigan Assistant Leaving For New School True?